Painless Laser hair removal is a non-invasive (non-surgical) technique for removing unwanted hair from the face and body. It exposes hair follicles in the anagen phase, a stage of new development, to brief bursts of highly focused light of a single wavelength. The melanin pigment inside the follicles absorbs the laser light and generates heat, damaging hair follicles. The laser applicator is then moved to the nearby skin area after the target area has been thoroughly covered.
SaharaCosmo Clinic provides the best laser hair removal treatment under experts’ supervision of laser treatment.
At SaharaCosmo, clinics use the most advanced and safe laser to remove hair from dark to light skin types. Unlike other lasers, this one selectively targets hair follicles, penetrates the skin more deeply, and doesn’t damage the epidermis.
Candidates that can have laser hair removal treatment.
According to the first laser technologies that were accessible, laser hair removal may be suitable for all people, but it may not be equally effective for everyone. The ideal applicant has black, coarse hair and fair to light skin tone. This means that the golden hair color won’t be able to absorb the adequate amount of light required for the destruction of hair follicles, and dark-skinned people will have more chances of having hyperpigmentation. So, it is essential to go for treatment from a dermatologist to achieve safe and best results. However, today, people with darker skin tones can also undergo laser treatment, as the lasers used at Saharacosmo Clinics will provide equal benefits to people of different skin tones. But, some may need more sessions than others for optimum benefits of painless laser hair removal.
How frequently should laser hair removal be used?
Depending on the size or area of the treatment site, the total amount of time required for the therapy varies. Within a few weeks of the initial session, the hair begins to fall out (a significant difference is usually observed within 2-3 weeks). Usually, 6-8 treatment sessions are needed to achieve complete, long-lasting results. The subsequent treatment timings can be scheduled when the hair starts to pop up from a new hair growth cycle.
How can laser treatment be made more comfortable and practical?
Before receiving treatment, the patient must take the following factors into account:
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Do not consume photosensitive antibiotics as they may cause burning of skin when exposed to the laser.
- The treatment area needs to be cleanly shaven the night before.
- Alcohol usage must be avoided for at least one day before the scheduled therapy.
- To lessen the pain experienced during or after the surgery, a numbing cream is used at least 30 minutes beforehand. Also, a cooling gel is applied before passing the laser onto the skin so that the skin can bear the heat.
Laser hair reduction is a comfortable procedure, and It is also a painless treatment. There’s only a slight stinging sensation and heat, which most people can easily bear. Numbing cream and cooling gel make it more comfortable even for people with sensitive skin.
How to care for post-laser treatment?
- Avoid sun tanning for a few weeks.
- Wear sunscreen daily. Re-apply every 3-4 hours.
- At least for a day, avoid going to the gym, take a hot water bath, or use a sauna.
What are the benefits of laser hair removal?
- Smooth skin is the outcome, free of razor burns or uncomfortable ingrown painless laser hair .
- It does not harm any skin type or color. Unlike shaving, waxing, or plucking, which can lead to unsightly cuts or irritated skin, laser hair removal works safely and effectively.
- The treated individual can return to their routine immediately.
- Any portion of the body with undesired hair that is covered by it works flawlessly. The face, legs, bikini line, chest, back, belly, arms, and underarms are all included in this.
- The laser beam is precisely aimed at the hair follicles, making the therapy exact.
- It just requires one course, and the effects last for a very long period. After completing the suggested sessions, one will need maintenance sessions only once or twice a year. Thus, it saves time for people who must shave or wax regularly.
- In contrast to other hair removal techniques that necessitate ongoing expense, laser hair removal requires a single payment (in the case of advance payment) or payment for each session (6–8). saving money over time as a result.Painless Laser Hair
A Quick Note.
If you are interested in whole body laser hair removal? Make an appointment for a consultation at the SaharaCosmo Clinics. The team of experts at Saharacosmo will advise more about the treatment that would help one to satisfy their needs. At Saharacosmo you will get a permanent hair reduction treatment at the most reasonable price in the market. We also provide you with a complete range of aesthetic and therapeutic superfluities for rare skin conditions and common skin concerns.